Needle books

I've been meaning to make a needle book for ages to hold all my stray sewing needles that I can never find when I need them.
After seeing all Melissa's gorgeous ones that she has been making (see here and here), I was inspired to finally make one for myself.



And an extra one for my sister Frith for her birthday.



Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

I have two pretty dresses to finish this weekend.
One for me.
And one for this little baby toes girl.


This is what we've just been up to while Liam is having a little nap.

To wear to Frith's wedding next weekend,
I had better get a move on!

3 comments

mee said...

I see the little baby-toes-girl is as besotted with feijoas like her mum!

melissa said...

yum- feijoas!

i adore those nedlebooks you'e made. the fabrics are gorgeous!

i hope we're going to see these dresses when they're finished? ;)

Stacey said...

Cute photo of your baby toes eating those yummy feijoas.

I'm looking forward to seeing you dresses.