A few more photos

Carrying on from yesterday's post... I'm backing up all my photos to Google photos - man it's brilliant, I wish I had discovered this earlier, frees up my phone which always seems to be at storage capacity, but all my photos are still at my finger tips, and I can share straight from there to my blog, perfecto. Anyway these few photos hadn't been backed up as of yesterday so I couldn't share them in yesterday's post.

This is Aaron and his mate Josh having a morning swim as the sun rose, nice!

 

And these ones are of the sunset the night before - Hahei beach you are beautiful


Can you see the reflection of the moon in the water below?


 

I'LL TELL YOU HOW THE SUN ROSE  - By Emily Dickinson

I'll tell you how the sun rose,--
A ribbon at a time.
The steeples swam in amethyst,
The news like squirrels ran.
The hills untied their bonnets,
The bobolinks begun.
Then I said softly to myself,
"That must have been the sun!"

But how he set, I know not.
There seemed a purple stile
Which little yellow boys and girls
Were climbing all the while
Till when they reached the other side,
A dominie in gray
Put gently up the evening bars,
  And led the flock away.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Love the poem.