A visit to Melbourne

Once again I have so many posts to catch up on, sorry blog that I neglect you so often!

We had an amazing trip to Melbourne recently, somewhere I've never visited but always wanted to. Aaron had to go for work so we tagged along. My mum joined us too. So while Aaron worked we shopped till we dropped! :)
I didn't take many photos, we were too busy walking and looking and shopping and eating! These are a mixture from mum's phone, my phone and Aaron's phone.









Of course we could not possibly be in Australia and not visit Ikea for a spot of shopping. Isla took this photo of my couch! - The green velvet one I really want from Ikea, if only I could fit it in my suitcase.



I think my favourite thing about our visit was experiencing the food, in particular the Queen Victoria markets! wow wow wow is all I can say - amazing, delicious, fresh, the variety! and so cheap. I would be tempted to move to Melbourne just so I  could do my grocery shopping at the Queen Victoria Market :)


We celebrated mums birthday while we were there. Happy Birthday mum! We had a very decadent morning tea at Ganache Chocolate. 


 


1 comment

Mee said...

Time to give Isla a tutorial on various photo smiles as lovely as the current one is :))