Sweet Gems Jewellery

I've been meaning to do this for a while - introduce you to my sister Adde's beautiful gemstone jewellery.
The love that she has always had for gemstones has led her to start creating these gorgeous delicate and colourful pieces. She makes necklaces, earrings and bracelets. I have two of her necklaces so far and a sweet pearl bracelet. I've never had my ears pierced, but I'm seriously considering getting them done now so I can wear some of her beautiful earrings!
Go on over to her website and have a look. www.sweetgemsjewellery.co.nz




Last time I visited I took some photos of her workspace, what a lovely spot to sit and imagine and create, don't you think. Look at all those beautiful gems!











Adde kindly decided to add another stone to my necklace while I was there, yay!



Below is my moonstone necklace which Adde made me for my birthday, and below that is my pearl bracelet.


3 comments

Mee said...

Gorgeous photo shoot Hanna. You've displayed Adde's work beautifully.And her work is lovely-very feminine and very well made.

Unknown said...

Clear details and well documented.

Jewellery Manufacturers said...

Thanks for posting such a beautiful blog. We like the collection.