Lying low




Hope you all had a good weekend, thanks for all your lovely comments on the last post, it always feels a bit funny showing my face :) Anyway, lovely weekend it was here, lots done on the house extension, which I promise I will show soon. But unfortunately we have succumbed to another cold. Liam is bouncing back from his turn of it, but now it's Isla's turn, and I'm sniffing and coughing too. So yeah, you may not see me for a few days :) - but doesn't she look so peaceful sleeping just now. Better go before he wakes up and needs some more cuddles.

10 comments

Cotton Kiwi said...

Poor wee angel! Hope you are all better soon!

Kristin said...

She's so gorgeous. Feel better soon!

Heart Felt said...

Take it easy....and get well soon. xx

Anonymous said...

So glad Isla did stop coughing so she could finally sleep.
I often want to take photos of the kids sleeping but Im scared I'll wake them up.

Holly C. said...

Very peaceful indeed! Hope everybody's soon all better. :)

Luisa said...

Hope your little one feels better soon.
Just found your blog and you have some really neat ideas!

Lies said...

She does look so sweet in that sunlit bed. Bless and get well soon all
X Lies/anemone

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello......... craftykin do you read me? over an out.......

Cut&Alter said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon. We have one with a sore throat and temperature today so no doubt it will spread around the family in the following days ...... Great photos of your trip to the beach and good to see a picture of you!! You are nothing like the imaginary image I had in my head!! x

melissa said...

oh, poor wee isla! hope you are all happy and healthy.