It's raining! woo hoo!

I can't remember the last time we had rain, but this morning we woke up to the sounds of raindrops on the roof, ah, it feels so good! - even though it's hot and sticky and humid now :)
I'm sure my garden is very much enjoying it.

cousins

Last week mum came to stay with my little nephew Saxon, the kids had so much fun together!

cousins
{Getting into the fruit box with a pair of scissors each }

Busy week this week, Christmas is approaching oh so quickly and my to do list is a little long, lots and lots of little jobs to do, not sure where to start really.

cousins

How about you? Feeling organised for Christmas and the end of the year, or a little headless-chickeny like me?

cousins

Anyway, I'm off to try and get some things crossed off that list.
Have a happy day.

1 comment

Mrs Knight said...

cute cute cute cute cute!