My birthday in photos

Today marks the start of my final year of being in my 30s. I've really enjoyed my 30s, especially my late 30s, life is good. Happy birthday me :)
I thought for fun I would take some photos throughout the day...

Got to hang out here for extra long this morning. Got to have good videos chats with my mum and my dad - great start to the day.
 

Aaron and the kids combined efforts to make me the most delicious omelette for my breakfast! Which I got to eat in bed!

 
Liam gave me a massive paua shell, it's HUGE, it's larger than my hand, and I love it.
 
 
Isla gave me this scarf - she chose so well, she knows I love green - and scarves! (I don't know why this photo is so terrible and grainy).
 

We took the morning off home schooling and went opp shopping instead. YAY. Because that's just what you have to do on your birthday! It's kind of become a tradition of mine to go opp shopping on my birthday. See that basket there, it's quite tall, and it's filled to the brim, I got some very gooooood stuff!
 

And then we had gymnastics class, followed by a trip to the library to stock up on more books for the kids. And this book which I had ordered was waiting for me! Perfect timing!
 

So I managed to sneak in time for a cup of coffee and a sit down to peruse - it's so good, its on my book buying wishlist now.
And my beautiful watch is my birthday present from Aaron! (Which I've been wearing for a week already hehe).
 

Moe doesn't understand why he cant sit on your lap while you are trying to read.
 

Then finished the day with Isla's ballet class. She doesn't normally let me watch these days but I was allowed, only because it was my birthday! She is the little one at the front.
 

And now I'm eating Japanese food - my favourite. And as soon as I push publish on this I'm off to sit on the couch and put my feet up.
Oh and I had the coolest thing ever happen - my sister Frith is teaching at primary school and so she called me and put me on speaker phone and the whole class sang me happy birthday!!! It was awesome! Made my day!
Lovely day.
Feeling blessed.

1 comment

Lincoln Blinds said...

Hello mate nicee post