Surprise! I'm back!

Back to blogging!
{Welcome home sign for Aaron returning from Italy}

Hi! I just checked, January 25th was the last time I posted, what! I really did not mean to be gone so long. I know you are all SO tired of reading 'Summer Gardening', I mean come on Craftykin, it's not even summer anymore! There has just been so much life going on, I just haven't made it back here, I don't really know where to start, so I think I just won't, lets just say there's been stuff, and lots of it. I think, to get myself slowly back into the routine of this, that for the next week I might just post a few photos that I've taken since I've been gone. And to anyone that's still here, thanks for not giving up on me :) xx

12 comments

Jessicah said...

Welcome back Hanna, I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping you were o.k. :)

Stella said...

Yay you're back! Was lovely to meet you on Saturday, and much looking forward to more Craftykin posts :-)

Stacey said...

Welcome back!

I'm glad you are okay. I kept checking in with you every few days or so.

So nice to have you back.

Ally said...

Yay your back! It brought a big smile to my face when i saw a new entry!

Mary said...

Yay! I've checked and wondered, and i cant wait for whatever you've got coming. and honestly, I could read a lot of posts about summer gardening.

maybe its just that i live in the desert in the northern hemisphere.. or its just that I like your beautiful blogging !

Donna T said...

Oh I am so happy to see you back. I was getting so used to seeing summer gardening on your blog ... what a lovely surprise tonight to see something new!! I know things get mental and time flies by afterall my goodness we are already well into April. SLOW DOWN EVERYONE AND EVERTHING. I am so pleased you are all ok and once again welcome back. xx

nz green buttons said...

welcome back stranger :)

Anonymous said...

Yay shes back!

{call me satch} said...

hooray, happy to see you pop up again :)

Kim said...

So happy so hear from you again!
What a fun welcome sign, looking
forward to all your exciting photos.
We would never give up on you!

Heart Felt said...

Glad you are back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back! I've been so behind in reading blogs that I just found you again and have a huge smile. I'm blogging...or attempting to again too after mine was hijacked last year. Cheers to you and your beautiful family. :)