New old things

As promised I'm going to do a week of new old things. (Old things new to me).
I love new old things and quite a few seem to have made their way into our home in the last few weeks, so I thought I'd share some pictures of our newly acquired treasures.
It's all about bowls today. Lots of bowls. I like the idea of using wooden bowls for the kids rather than plastic and have been searching the opp shops for ages in the hopes of finding some.
-

-
As you can imagine I was very happy to find not one bowl but seven. I found these while opp shopping with my sister in her little local opp shop and they cost me basically nothing! I had a big (BIG) box of things which the sweet old lady only charged me $5 for. Oh how I love small town opp shops. That (BIG) box would have set me back probably about $40 in an Auckland op shop.

Also in that same box was this super pretty enamel bowl in which my onions and garlic are currently residing.

1 comment

Heart Felt said...

Wonderful finds - I prefer to use wooden bowls for the kids too.